Graphics and compute benchmarks
Snow Forest is a gaming class benchmark that showcases the technical capabilities of your mobile device. From the stunning reflections of the snow and the surrounding shadows of the forest to human and animal character animations.
Orbital Flight lets you get hands on with the Earth in this interactive experience. Scale and spin the globe while day becomes night. See the wonders of the earth with several different visualizations. The Benchmark Modes allow you to measure the performance of your mobile device.
A suite of micro benchmarks that measure the performance of individual CPU and GPU features.
Graphics and compute benchmark features
- Vulkan (on Android) and Metal (on iOS) rendering
- Multithreaded engine
- Multiple character animations with skinning and blend shapes
- Particle effects
- Custom materials and custom shaders with PBR rendering
- Dynamic reflections and shadow mapping
- Multiple dynamic lights (directional and spot lights)
- Cutscene-directed animations
- 3D sounds
- Baked lightmaps
- ASTC texture compression
- Physics integration
- Engine instrumentation